Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Frightening Waking Up

The car ready to leave comes again… In another dream this time… I think this is the shorter dream that I've ever done, nevertheless it left me a little scared.

While I was in the world of dreams (tell me if you do not think it is strange to dream about yourself sleeping…), my flatmate came into my room and woke me up…She seems visibly shaken and is keeping by an hand another friend of mine...I recognized this friend but I can not see her face, 'cause it is covered by her own hairs...On the door there is a third person that I can clearly see, she was one of my flatmates some years ago, and she looks very scared as the girl who woke me up. We leave all four together. My car is parked in front of the door (the front of the car is again facing right) and is ready to leave… We take it and leave ...

I really woke up suddenly very scared… The strange thing is that in the dream I was not at all, while my friends were… It would be very nice to know what the car turned on means…

F.

No comments: