Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Stains

What a strange feeling dreaming your own awakening ... But that is exactly what has happened to me...

I dreamt that the alarm sounded punctual at 7:30 am and that, as I do every morning before going in the kitchen to have breakfast, I went in the bathroom to wash my face. The mirror reflected an image of me different in the sense that it was me but I had red stains on my face ... Not just pimples spots but simple stains without a precise form!
Then, I do not know how I reached it but I was on the street and all the people I met were looking strange at me, and I thought it was because of the stains ... But this is not the case, a person that I have never seen before told me I have something written on my face and that I should better read carefully on what I was going to put on my face before going out in the morning...Read what?!? In my face I have seen nothing but stains!
However I find myself back in front of a mirror (but it was not the one of my house and neither the one we have at work... I have never seen before such a mirror ... it is huge and occupies almost the entire wall), but those that I see are still only stains ... Without shape at all ... I do not know what they mean...

And unless to make the same dream again I think I will never know what... because this time the alarm really rings... It is 7:30 am; another day's work starts :-)

F.

No comments: